Arguably, the most successful businesses of the last 30 years are Google, Apple Inc. and Microsoft. If Barack Obama is so bad for business, why are Bill Gates (founder and former CEO of Microsoft), Eric Schmidt (former CEO and current chairman of Google) and Steve Jobs (deceased founder and CEO of Apple) Obama supporters?
Add to that Warren Buffett, who is widely considered to be the most successful investor of the 20th century.
- daruiburns likes this
- thetreesareenergy likes this
- brianvan said: Steve Jobs already voted for Obama, eh? Typical Democratic Party absentee ballot hijinx ha ha ha ha ha
- thisisthelifeichose likes this
- imito reblogged this from simplyscott and added:
- simplyscott reblogged this from ericmortensen
- anthbot likes this
- staygoldbitches likes this
- greetingsfromspacecamp likes this
- odditonic likes this
- anythingcouldhappen likes this
- minusmanhattan likes this
- cjguest likes this
- ericmortensen posted this